Assembly – battery packs
In 1997 we got the opportunity to jump into the battery business, at first in Kaposvár. Until 2002 we dealt with custom packaging of Ni-Cd battery packs, then six years later we purchased our site in Marcali to dedicate a separate plant for battery assembly activity in parallel with the production in Kaposvár.
Assembly - battery packs in numbers
- 47 m EUR purchased cell value
- 6 main cell suppliers
- 60 mill pcs used battery cells
- 43 mill pcs delivered finished products
We have been a member of the European Battery Alliance (EBA) since 2018
Nowadays, we assemble Ni-MH, Li-metal and Li-ion battery packs - appearing on the shelves of almost every shop - which are built in power tools, household appliances, e-bikes, stick vacuum cleaners, e-calls, and medical devices.
We sell our products not only in Europe, but in Asia and America as well.
The modern production areas are suitable for the latest technological requirements. For instance our Li-ion hall is equipped with ESD floor and air control system. The production area in Kaposvár has automated humidity control and automated air circulating system.
From unique cell to complete battery packs
Battery pack according to its cell number
- 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 10 - 14 - 20 - 40 - 50 - 120
As for usage
- automotive industry
- consumer use
- health care
- industrial usage
- power tool
- different operations with wires
- jig and electrode fabrication
- charging / discharging
- computer-controlled stations – in case of battery packs cell-balance tests
- resistance welding
- spot and laser welding, automated welding
- automated soldering
- gluing / ultrasonic welding
- screwing / assembly
- complex testing, robotized product tester
- tampo-printing and hot-stamping
- laser product marking
- unique serial number product tracking database management